AC500 Isoperibol Calorimeter: Semi-automatic analysis of calorific content
The AC500 determines calorific value, a key indicator of quality and value in solid and liquid fuels, through measurement of the heat released after combustion of a sample. This stand-alone benchtop unit uses a fully-integrated circulation system for a compact footprint—no additional heaters or coolers required. An integral water-measuring station simplifies sample preparation, and the operating system uses an electronic thermometer accurate to 0.0001°C to measure temperature every six seconds. Two-channel correction is possible through constant temperature monitoring in both the outer jacket and the calorimeter proper.
- High precision across a wide range of sample sizes and ambient conditions
- Fuse wire or string-ignition combustion vessel
- Several analysis modes available: Regnault-Pfaundler, Precision, and Predictive
- An optional string-ignition combustion vessel provides a seamless analysis without wire connections.
AC500 Series Details
- AC500 with no Vessel
- AC500 with Wire Igniter Vessel
- AC500 with String Igniter Vessel
- Wire Igniter Vessel
- String Igniter Vessel
AC500 Series [PDF] AC500 製品資料 [PDF]
Explore Organic Consumables, Reference Materials and Standards