TF Series Tube Furnaces
The LECO Cornerstone® TF Tube Furnaces are versatile, energy-efficient resistance furnaces designed for baking crucibles to reduce contaminants that would interfere with analytical results.
- Long-life molybdenum disilicide heating elements have an operating temperature range of 800 °C to 1350 °C
- Integrated digital furnace controller displays set point or actual temperatureand provides overtemperature protection
- TF4 Quad Tube Furnace system has six heating elements
- Allows operator to burn off crucibles in four combustion tubes for demanding, high-volume installations supplying two to four units
- TF2 Dual Tube Design has four heating elements
- Efficiently supplies lower volume installations of one to two systems
Theory of Operation
The table below illustrates the impact of preheating 528-018 Crucibles on carbon and sulfur results of a high purity iron reference material certified at 5 ppm carbon and 2 ppm sulfur (1250 °C for 15 min).
TF Series Details
- TF4 Quad Tube Furnace
- TF2 Dual Tube Furnace
TF4/TF2 Series [PDF]
Explore Inorganic Consumables, Reference Materials and Standards